Meet your child's speech therapist,
A few things that children want to know about me:
- My favorite book is “If you give a mouse a cookie”!
- I love pizza and ice cream!
- I love to play with play-doh and bubbles!!
- I want to get a pet fish!
- I’m also a mommy, a have a daughter and a son!!
- I like to play “candy land” and “connect 4”
A few things that parents want to know about me:
- I have almost 18 years of experience working as a speech language pathologist
- I hold a Master degree in Special Education and a Master degree in Clinical Speech pathology
- I’m trained in ABA
- I'm certified by the American Speech and Hearing Association (ASHA) and hold a Certificate of Clinical Competence (CCC)
- I’m currently pursuing my PhD at Teacher’s College, Columbia University in Autism and Intellectual Disabilities
- I’m currently an adjunct faculty at Pace school of Education.
Email : email@example.com
Phone : 718-278-0643